Monday, October 29, 2012

Thank You, Detroit Fanfare and Fans

My second appearance at the Detroit Fanfare Comic Book Convention was a great success. This year the Con moved back to the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Dearborn, Michigan. The 3-day show, rolled up within the Halloween celebrations, was fun and enjoyable and I met a lot of new fans of my art. I even had the chance to encourage a few young artists in their endeavors. I also got to catch up with some "old" friends again which makes conventions like this even more special. Thank you to everyone for coming by to visit, purchase a commission or sketchbook and speak with me. Tony Miello, Gary Reed, Dennis Barger, the Hyatt Regency, all the staff and volunteers of Detroit Fanfare deserve much applause for putting on a truly great show this year. It even helped a tiny bit to take a little sting off the weekend my Detroit Tigers lost in the World Series. Already looking forward to next year. Cheers!

No comments: